Toronto being a diverse city, there are many options for bubble tea. Here are my top 5 choices:
- Ten Ren’s Tea
A worldwide bubble tea chain store. Usually this is my go-to bubble tea place because they are almost in every mall in Toronto. I recommend their green tea bubble teas. My favourite is Mango Green Tea Bubble Tea. Delicious!
2. Go For Tea
This is a great hangout spot for a group of friends. They have a food menu and also a long bubble tea menu. Many options to choose from, so it can be overwhelming. My all time favourite here is the Very Very Mango Slush. It actually has pieces of mango chunks in the drink! Truly delicious.
3. One Zo Tapioca
This is a fairly new joint with just 3 locations in Toronto. They have a unique menu with specialty drinks and in-house tapioca. Their drinks are truly refreshing!
4. Coco Fresh Tea & Juice
If you like sweet drinks, you will love this place. If you don’t, you can ask them to lessen the sweetener. This place has a wide selection of bubble teas and also fruit juices.
5. The Alley
Handcrafted tapioca and steeped whole tea leaves. Need I say more? Nothing gets more refreshing than this.
Toronto has a LOT of good dessert places but here are my top 5 picks!
I will update this as I discover new places 🙂
- Dolce Gelato – This is the best Gelato I’ve had in Toronto so far!
- Danforth Avenue (Greek Town)
- Kensington Market
- College Street (Downtown)
2. Caffe Demetre – They have options from delicious cakes to crepes to icecreams/sundaes to drinks!
3. Uncle Tetsu’s Japanese Cheesecake – Looks can be deceiving! When I first laid my eyes on these, I wasn’t too intrigued. However, after trying them, I think I fell in love. Beware – they can be a little addictive!
- Bay Street – Downtown
- Union Station
- Dundas St – Downtown
4. Eva’s Original Chimneys – They are as good as they look. Each cone is like a huge meal! My advice – don’t have a big meal before going there! 🙂
Location: Downtown Toronto
5. Hollywood Cone – Some desserts are good for one person but some you would definitely have to share – the shakes are huge, topped with cheesecake and brownie. This place is soo good, its a must try!
Location: Downtown Toronto
6. Sweet Jesus – My personal favourite. Who doesn’t love a rocky road on a soft serve?
- Downtown Toronto
- Torono Eaton Centre
- The Annex
- Sherway Gardens
- Yonge Sheppard Centre
- Toronto Uptown
- Toronto Eastside
There are so many locations now – the chain is definitely growing. The downtown location used to have long lines (45 mins) during the summer. So I am truly thankful that Sweet Jesus opened so many stores now. Goodbye 45 minute line ups (I think).